I’ve made version 0.2 of DrumBurp available for download. Changes include:
- High resolution printing and PDF export. A wider range of available paper sizes.
- Better handling of changes to measure counts: changing the count now moves the notes to the appropriate place.
- DrumBurp will open files passed to it, so you can double-click to open .brp files in Windows.
- Minor bug fixes:
- Undo of ‘remove section end’ operation now gets section titles in the right place.
- Changing fonts also changes spacing and positioning correctly.
- More accurate ‘fit to page’ option.
- Setting alternate endings works correctly.
Please give DrumBurp a whirl, and let me know how you get on!