DrumBurp displays a toolbar immediately above the score editing window, containing a number of options for adjusting how the score is displayed:
From left to right, these are:
- Page size – what paper size the score should be printed onto, or exported to PDF as.
- Score width – the number of columns across the page that the score can currently use: useful for ASCII tab.
- Staff spacing – how much space to leave between each row of measures in the score.
- Default count – the default measure count to use for new measures.
- Fonts – which fonts, and at which size, to use for displaying the score.
In addition, there are some other options that determine whether certain elements of the score get displayed in the score window:
Again, from left to right these are: