- Python – the programming language used to write DrumBurp.
- Qt & PyQt – the library used to implement the user interface. If you want to write PyQt programs I can highly recommend Mark Summerfield’s Rapid GUI Programming With Python And Qt.
- Pygame – the library used to implement MIDI playback.
- Camstudio – the software used to capture the videos on this site.
Drum Music & Tabs
- drumscore.com – an excellent collection of sheet music.
- 911tabs – a great meta-search for tabs. The first place I go.
- ttabs – probably the best single site for drum tabs since mxtabs closed down. A good place to submit your DrumBurp created tabs!
- Sheet music at onlinedrummer.com – real notation!
- Songsterr – well, if you absolutely must. I can’t stand the drum notation they use, personally.